Eltex Yarn Expert EYE
Yarn Break Detection System for Multiaxial machines
The EYE system from Eltex is capable of monitoring both the weft yarn and chopper yarns on a Multiaxial Warp Knitting Machine. It is designed to improve the efficiency and the quality and is essential to achieve a first quality product.
Master Control Unit
Yarn break sensors
• Fast learning of positions in use (no ON/OFF switches on the sensors)
• Simple installation, service friendly, self diagnostic
• Automatic addressing of all the system parts
• Easy to change system configuration
• Simple connections with modular connectors
• Robust sensors in metal housings
• Sensor parameters can be set for different groups of yarn, ex. different for weft yarn and
• The sensing of the yarns is synchronised with the weft carriers using the inhibit inputs
• I/O for one to six independent groups. The same control unit can be used for the weft and for the chopper yarns
• All events are logged in real time and can be used for statistics and diagnostics (For full benefit optional EYE-Analyzer must be used)
• The yarn fault position is showed both on the terminal and on the sensor
• CAN Bus (available for OEM interface)
• The operator terminal is in colour and avaiable in 4″ and 7″ screen sizes
• Sensors are available with 1, 8, 10 and 12 eyelets.
• Each eyelet has a LED to indicate yarn fault position. The LED can also show learned positions, etc.
• The master control unit has six sensor bus connections.
• Up to 16 single end sensors or 12 multi eyelet sensors can be connected to each sensor bus.