Quilting Machine Model
The Eltex Tension Monitor (ETM-Q) is an on-line device for quilting machines. It monitors the thread tension on the top thread and also acts as a thread break detector. This enables the operator to keep the thread tension within the desired tension range for best operation and quality of the seam. The LEDs on the sensor indicates if the thread tension is outside the selected Indication Limits. If the thread tension exceeds the selected Stop Limits a stop signal will be sent to the machine.
- Monitors thread tension according to selected Indication Limits
- Generates stop pulse when thread tension is outside the selected Stop Limits
- Easy setting and clear readings through standard code switches
- Factory calibrated – no manual reset
- No complex interface – easy connected and fitted
- 14501 only: Acts as a thread break detector for bottom thread
- Improves sewing quality – reduces costs for quality control and mending.
- Allows the operator to maintain the correct yarn tension
- Acts as a thread break sensor for both top and bottom thread
- Protects against overtension
- Alerts the operator about dust and dirt in the thread tensioners
- Makes it possible to minimise bottom thread waste
Can I help you?
Please contact me for enquiries or if you have specific questions about our products.