The Eltex EYE is a flexible system designed for yarn fault detection on tufting machines. It is designed to improve quality and efficiency by reducing mending and down time.
- EYE for tufting uses the Compact yarn sensors.
- The sensors are normally fitted between the feed rollers and the needles.
- 100% of Tufting Yarn Breaks / End Outs detected.
- The sensors use the well proven piezoelectric principle.
- The special compact design enables the sensors to be fitted on machines with a gauge as dense as 1/10th of an inch.
Tufting & Grass tufting control
Yarn fault detection tufting.
EYE Sensor, detects fault, stops machine.