The ELTEX ACT (Automatic Control of Tension) is a stand-alone device. It will continuously monitor and control the yarn tension according to a reference setting tension point.
The ACT is designed to be used on for example air jet weaving machines, sewing machines and special machines like tampon making machines.
- Improves the quality of the process.
- Stabilizes the tension that will otherwise vary for example because of a full, medium or nearly empty bobbin.
- Works even at very low tensions, less than 10cN.
- The desired tension set value is easily entered with the touch screen.
- Different brake executions according to the desired tensions
- Low maintenance
- Plug & Play system. Each unit works independently.
- No communication must be established with the machine.
- The ACT monitors and regulates the yarn tension continuously.
Both the reference and real tension is displayed on the screen.
- The reaction time of the system is adjustable.
- An upper limit of the brake force can be set.
- The ETM Solo sensor can be zero-set
- Two ranges of tension available: 1 000 cN and 2 500 cN, depending on ETM Solo type.