Eltex ETM Solo Viewer
The ETM Solo viewer, together with the ETM Sensor, makes it possible to view and evaluate the tension of a yarn in a wide range of applications. Without such a device the yarn tension is often unknown but can have a big impact on the final product. For example, on a dyeing line where the tension is important for the final yarn colour, or a winder where the final bobbin quality depends on the thread tension. Having the correct yarn tension does not only result in a high quality product but can also bring production and material cost down.
The following parts are needed:
- ETM Solo sensor(s)
- A PC computer
- 31020 ETM Solo viewer software
- 6883 CAN interface for the PC
- 65300 Modular cables
- 76620 Cable and power supply set
- 5015 Terminator for the CAN bus
- The ETM Solo Viewer shows the graphs for up to 16 ETM-Solo sensors at the same time.
- The graph of the sensors can also be selected in groups of four.
- When the graph is viewed for one sensor the digital value is presented as well.
- It is possible to zoom the graph and to scroll along the yarn tension axis.
- The sample time can be selected. The minimum sample time is depending on the performance of the computer, but is normally around 40 ms.
- The yarn tension values can be logged into a file which can be exported to Excel.
- At power up the software detects the number of sensors automatically.
The ETM Solo Viewer set up
System requirements for the computer
Intel Pentium or compatible
Recommended 1 GHz clock frequency or higher. (Minimum 500 MHz clock frequency)
Recomended 512 MB RAM or more. (Minimum 256 MB RAM)
Minimum 500 MB free space.
CD-ROM or DVD device.
Screen and graphics card with SVGA (800 × 600) or better resolution.
Compatible Operating system
• Windows 10 (with latest driver) • Windows 8 • Windows 7 • Windows Vista • Windows XP