Eltex ETM Solo
Continous monitoring of the yarn tension.
• The yarn can enter and leave the sensor at any angle
• Robust design
• Replaceable guide eyelets
• LED for status indication
• Models with Yarn motion signal available
• Improves production quality
• Simplifies setting of the yarn brakes
• Allows repeated style changes more efficiently and accurately
• Flash memory technique – future software upgrade possible
• Overload protection downwards and upwards
• Easy wiring with common cables/connectors
• Sensor for brake control
Eltex ETM Solo Viewer
Visualize yarn tension values.
The following parts are needed:
ETM Solo sensor(s)
A PC computer
31020 ETM Solo viewer software
6883 CAN interface for the PC
65300 Modular cables
76620 Cable and power supply set
5015 Terminator for the CAN bus
• The ETM Solo Viewer shows the graphs for up to 16 ETM-Solo sensors at the same time.
• The graph of the sensors can also be selected in groups of four.
• When the graph is viewed for one sensor the digital value is presented as well.
• It is possible to zoom the graph and to scroll along the yarn tension axis.
• The sample time can be selected. The minimum sample time is depending on the performance of the computer, but is normally around 40 ms.
• The yarn tension values can be logged into a file which can be exported to Excel.
• At power up the software detects the number of sensors automatically.
The ETM Solo Viewer set up:
System requirements for the computer:
Intel Pentium or compatible
Recommended 1 GHz clock frequency or higher. (Minimum 500 MHz clock frequency)
Recomended 512 MB RAM or more. (Minimum 256 MB RAM)
Minimum 500 MB free space.
CD-ROM or DVD device.
Screen and graphics card with SVGA (800 × 600) or better resolution.
Compatible Operating system
• Windows 10 (with latest driver) • Windows 8 • Windows 7 • Windows Vista • Windows XP