15960 – 15962, for sewing machines
• Has a latching output suitable for Eltex central control units with latching function.
• If more than one thread sensor is used on one machine, the thread sensors must be connected in parallel.
• The models 15960 has ceramic bars.
• Has opto coupler input and output and is suitable for machines with PLC control system.
• The thread sensor can be used on a PLC control system with either plus or minus connected to earth.
• The PLC should be programmed to give a signal on the opto coupler input when the sewing machine is running and the threads must be moving.
• The thread sensor sends a stop on the opto coupler output if any yarn is not moving correctly during the time the thread sensor is active.
• The model 15961 has ceramic bars. The model 15962 has ceramic eyelets.