Eltex weft sensor G3w
With current logic output.
The G3w weft break sensor operates on the piezoelectric principle. The yarn movement is transferred into an electric signal, which is amplified and evaluated within the sensor. The weft sensor has a current logic output and is manufactured with 4 or 8 eyelets. A green light emitting diode indicates when a yarn is moving. The G3w weft sensor will detect single and double weft insertions, and also detect if too many wefts are inserted.
Available with 4 or 8 eyelets.
• Short distance between pivot point and eyelet.
• High sensitivity to weft yarn movements.
• High immunity to compressed air and electrical interference.
• Allows a large yarn angle through the eyelets without touching the aluminium housing.
• Piezoelectric sensor with proven reliability
Available on special models:
• Individual setting for each eyelet for optimised sensing performance.
• Possibility of statistics.
• Automatic gain setting.