EYE System Tufting
The EYE system is versatile and can be used for warping creels, multi-axial machines and for artificial grass tufting. The EYE system does not allow as narrow gauges as the EYE Compact system and because of this it can normally not cover as many yarns as the EYE Compact in one singel system. This can in some cases be circumvented by mounting the sensors in two rows. This is only achievable for some gauges however. The EYE system can be used down to 5/16 inch gauges. We recommend not using the EYE system with gauges above 3/4 inches but this also depends on the machine and must be evaluated from case to case.
Available with 1, 8, 10 or 12 eyelets.
- 100% of tufted yarns break end-outs detected when yarn falls out of the needle
- Faulty yarn is specifically identified, resulting in more up-time
- The sensors are normally fitted between the feeder rolls and the needles
- Can be used for 5/16 to 3/4 inch gauges
- LED indication on each yarn position
They EYE system contains of the EYE system sensors, a master control unit and an operator terminal. The master control unit communicates with the sensors and the operator terminal. It processes all the data and gives stop and lamp indication signals when a yarn fault occurs.The touch screen operator terminal has a very user-friendly interface. The number of yarns in operation and position of yarn fault are clearly displayed.
EYE – Eltex Yarn Expert
Yarn fault detection for tufting machines