The EYE Compact can be used in cases when the machine can handle more narrow gauges. Then it is possible to monitor more yarns in one single system. The EYE Compact can be used down to 1/10 inch gauges. We recommend not using the EYE Compact with gauges above 5/8 inches but this also depends on the machine and must be evaluated from case to case. For further information about different gauges see the EYE Compact Brackets guide below.
Available with 16 eyelets only.
- 6,5 mm eyelet diameter
- 100% of Tufting Yarn Breaks / End Outs detected
- Can be used for 1/10 to 5/8 inch gauges
- Faulty yarn is specifically identified, resulting in more up-time
- The sensors are normally fitted between the feeding rolls and the needles
Advantages, EYE Compact systems
- 100% of tufted yarns break and end-outs detected when yarn falls out of the needle
- Faulty yarn is specificly identified, resulting in more up-time
- Less or no mending time where some carpets are not even possible to mend
- Allows the operator to work on several machines simultaneously
- Detects if the yarn jump from one needle to another which is not easy to see manually
- Higher quality due to shortfalls in the carpet with increased efficiency as a result
- More production due to very fast reaction time
- All events are logged in real time and can be used for statistics and diagnostics
- Networkable to a central database
- Fast learning of positions in use (no ON/OFF switches on the sensors)
- Simple cables with modular connectors
- Robust sensors in metal housings
- Sensor parameters can be set for different groups of yarns
- Ethernet, CAN Bus, or Modbus (available for OEM interface)
- Easy mounting of sensors
- Automatic addressing of all the system parts
- Easy to change system configuration
They EYE Compact system contains of the EYE Compact sensors, a master control unit and an operator terminal. The master control unit communicates with the sensors and the operator terminal. It processes all the data and gives stop and lamp indication signals when a yarn fault occurs.The touch screen operator terminal has a very user-friendly interface. The number of yarns in operation and position of yarn fault are clearly displayed.
of tufting yarn breaks
and end outs!