Eltex Yarn Expert -Tufting
Yarn fault detection for tufting machines.
The Eltex EYE is a flexible system designed for yarn fault detection on tufting machines. It is designed to improve quality and efficiency by reducing mending and down time.
- EYE for tufting uses the Compact yarn sensors.
- The sensors are normally fitted between the feed rollers and the needles.
- 100% of Tufting Yarn Breaks / End Outs detected.
- The sensors use the well proven piezoelectric principle.
- The special compact design enables the sensors to be fitted on machines with a gauge as dense as 1/10th of an inch.
of Tufting Yarn Breaks and End Outs”
Tufting & Grass tufting control
Yarn fault detection tufting.
EYE Sensor, detects fault, stops machine.
Master Control Unit
• Faulty yarn is specificly identified, resulting in more up-time
• All events are logged in real time and can be used for statistics and diagnostics
• Networkable to a central database
• Automatic addressing of all the system parts
• Easy to change system configuration
• Simple cables with modular connectors
• Robust sensors in metal housings
• Sensor parameters can be set for different groups of yarns
• Ethernet, CAN Bus, or Modbus (available for OEM interface)
• Easy mounting of sensors