Eltex Yarn Expert -Tufting
Yarn fault detection for tufting machines.
The Eltex EYE is a flexible system designed for yarn fault detection on tufting machines. It is designed to improve quality and efficiency by reducing mending and down time.
- EYE for tufting uses the Compact yarn sensors.
- The sensors are normally fitted between the feed rollers and the needles.
- 100% of Tufting Yarn Breaks / End Outs detected.
- The sensors use the well proven piezoelectric principle.
- The special compact design enables the sensors to be fitted on machines with a gauge as dense as 1/10th of an inch.
On machines with limited space, due to puller rollers above the needles, the Compact II sensor can be installed instead. It can be installed on machines with a gauge as dense as 1/10th of an inch. The Compact II sensor requires less space on the machine with better access for the operator.
Available after Q3 2019.
“100% detection of Tufting Yarn
Breaks and End Outs”
Master Control Unit
Carpet & Grass tufting
Tufting end-out detection
Detects fault and stops machine
• Faulty yarn is specificly identified, resulting in more up-time
• All events are logged in real time and can be used for statistics and diagnostics
• Networkable to a central database
• Automatic addressing of all the system parts
• Easy to change system configuration
• Simple cables with modular connectors
• Robust sensors in metal housings
• Sensor parameters can be set for different groups of yarns
• Ethernet, CAN Bus, or Modbus (available for OEM interface)
• Easy mounting of sensors