Yarn Break Detection System.
The touch screen operator terminal has a very user friendly interface. The number of yarns in operation are clearly displayed. The yarn tension value from a particular sensor can be displayed.
The master control unit communicates with the sensors and the operator terminal. It processes all the data and gives stop and lamp indication signals when the tension in any yarn position is outside the set limits.
• The stop position is shown both on the terminal and on the sensor
• Ability to show user defined yarn position ID at yarn fault
• The stop function can be set for immediate stop or after a certain number of missing yarns
• Parameters can be set for different yarn groups and can also automatically change depending on machine speed
• Automatic addressing of all the system parts
• Easy to change system configuration
• Simple connections with modular connectors
• Robust sensors in metal housings
• CAN Bus, Ethernet or Modbus (available for OEM interface)
• Software updates can be quickly and easily installed
• Warping creels
• Winding machines
• Multiaxial warp knitting machines
• Heat set creels/winders
• Air entanglement machines
• Yarn preparation machines
• Cable machines
• General multithread applications